Guardian Homes For Springdale Puppies
If You Live Within 20 Minutes of Greensboro, NC
Call Alyssa at 336-736-9680 to discuss details.
The one-time payment is $800.
For an extremely discounted price, you can own one of these incredible dogs. We are looking for guardian families that live within 20 minutes of Greensboro, NC. We need to get to know you, since you will be an important part of our lives! You get a pick of the litter puppy with this program!
Since we do not believe in kenneling dogs and for us to continue our breeding program we have implemented the guardian home program. This ensures that all of our future breeding dogs will be raised as a family member in a loving home environment as our dogs are raised here in our home. Your puppy will be “pick of the litter” chosen by us to be a breeding dog and we will retain breeding rights for the life of the Guardian Home Contract.
Our breeding dogs live in our home as family members and we would expect the same with a guardian home.
A guardian family must be willing and able to loan the dog back to us for health testing, breeding, whelping, and raising puppies. After the dog is finished with their breeding career, they will be spayed/neutered at breeder’s expense and the ownership of the dog transferred to the guardian home family. Any costs relating to health testing and breeding will be the responsibility of the breeder. Normal yearly wellness care including regular vaccinations, monthly heartworm prevention and montly flea/tick medicine is the responsibility of the guardian home. As a breeding dog, the name will be chosen by us, or we can choose a name together that we agree on.
GUARDIAN HOME REQUIREMENTS
1. Puppies cannot be left alone for more than four hours for potty training purposes. Please call with questions.
2. Guardian dogs must be fed food approved by Springdale Labradoodles of Greensboro. We feed Fromm Puppy.
3. Guardian dogs must go through basic obedience classes and have mastered basic commands such as sit.
4. All medications, including flea and tick preventatives and heartworms must be approved by Springdale Labradoodles.
5. All medical procedures must be approved by Springdale Labradoodles.
6. All guardian dogs must be groomed in accordance with grooming guidelines of Springdale Labradoodles. (Every 4-6 weeks at Springdale Labradoodles chosen grooming facility.)
7. Guardian family agrees to keep in touch and send pictures at least once a month.
9. Always have the dog on a leash if not inside a fence. $800 is required to become a guardian home for us.
If this is of interest to you, please contact us for more details.